The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BMW & Mercedes-Benz

Started by Vancouver, October 10, 2012, 01:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Are these Asian cars? So many Asians drive them.
Time is malleable

Frost

Maybe they are wealthy enough to afford them, and know good cars. :)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"Maybe they are wealthy enough to afford them, and know good cars. :)

They are status symbols. However, I think they are overrated.

exactly.......as we know...in asia status is EVERYTHING.....whether it be cars, houses, furniture, clothes etc......you must have the most expensive, not necessarily the best, just the most expensive

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"exactly.......as we know...in asia status is EVERYTHING.....whether it be cars, houses, furniture, clothes etc......you must have the most expensive, not necessarily the best, just the most expensive

We certainly don't see this here in the West!  :lol:

It's just another silly stereotype. As if Asians care more about status and expensive things than anyone else. Heck, most Asians live in poverty. They're more concerned about just getting by and living a decent life.

Frost

Status symbol yes, but there is a few fine cars made by those companies.

I would be happy with a nice pickup truck myself :) I'm a bit practical at times though.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"exactly.......as we know...in asia status is EVERYTHING.....whether it be cars, houses, furniture, clothes etc......you must have the most expensive, not necessarily the best, just the most expensive

We certainly don't see this here in the West!  :lol:

It's just another silly stereotype. As if Asians care more about status and expensive things than anyone else. Heck, most Asians live in poverty. They're more concerned about just getting by and living a decent life.[/quote]

as always...your statement tells me you are ignorant of the subject....go over there sometime and maybe learn something....the biggest stroke any Asian married woman gets is to lord it over her friends about how much they paid for a car/clothes/apartment/bottle of wine/meal etc......just about anything......it must be the most expensive to count in the status game

poor people are poor people everywhere ...so they are ignored......i am talking about the middle class and wanna be middle class people.......

and no....it has been my observation that in fact a great many asians do not live in poverty...they're cities are light years more modern than anything in the west......it is embarrassing to try and explain to anyone from a major asian city why we allow shit like the DTES in vanwapppiskat to exist

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it has been my observation that in fact a great many asians do not live in poverty...they're cities are light years more modern than anything in the west......it is embarrassing to try and explain to anyone from a major asian city why we allow shit like the DTES in vanwapppiskat to exist

Around 1 billion Asians live in extreme poverty. Hundreds of millions in China alone.

The DTES is a paradise compared to the thousands of slums and shanty towns.

Anonymous

Odinson

Modern day MB is junk. The lead star just isn´t what it used to be.

We are calling BMW penis-enlargement.

Audi, nissan or mitsubishi for me.

instigator

More silly shit talkin. Asian cannot be defined by those shitheds. It is all things to all people. It has everything. Not just those shit talks they keep promoting.

so wat if one wants to drive a Honda or BMW.

I can buy a Ferrari if I want but I dont

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"More silly shit talkin. Asian cannot be defined by those shitheds. It is all things to all people. It has everything. Not just those shit talks they keep promoting.

so wat if one wants to drive a Honda or BMW.

I can buy a Ferrari if I want but I dont

You are Elmer J. Fudd, you own a m*nsi*n and a yacht.

:lol:

instigator

Vancouver

To tell you the truth, I drive a Mercedes. Nothing special. 2006 model.

I want a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck though. That would be my dream car. Most people want luxurious cars.
Time is malleable

instigator

ya big waste of money....just get a honda

Odinson

I´ve set my eye upon Mitsubishi lancer evolution. Red or black.

If the gas-prices weren´t so high, I would drive oldschool musclecar all the time. Dodge charger 68 or 69.

I have to move to a country where the gas-prices are low... Some S-American country perhaps.